Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Sneak Peek Saturday!

Here's a sneak peek at what's coming up this in my shop! Each Saturday will be a post giving you a peek at what I'm working on for my Etsy shop Red Barn Crafting. There isn't anything currently listed, but these little flashcards should be up by the end of the day!


With my daughter starting some serious work on learning her letters, I wanted something that she can flip through while I'm working. But if I gave her a stack from the store, I'd just end up buying 2-3 packs for when she lost one, ripped one, wrote on one...so I threw together this printable! Now I just print out the letter or number I need, as opposed to buying a new set.

Thus far we have Upper and lowercase letters, plus numbers 1-10. Buyers will be able to purchase each set individually or as a super pack with everything! I also offer full customization, so if you want to tweak the colors or size- just let me know! These should be up later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com