Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sneak Peek Sunday!

So sorry that I'm running a little behind! Normally these posts will be on Saturday, but my family had a wedding to attended out of state this weekend. Between that, several birthday dinners/parties for my daughter (those included copious amounts of cake by the way), and a mad dash for home that ended somewhere around 2 am this morning...I missed Sneak Peek Saturday.

So here it is, a little late but here's a sneak peek at what's coming for Red Barn Crafting!


This is the start of a printable card line that will be available later this week. It will have several different flowers in the printable and be available in multiple sizes. I'm also working on adding some Scripture to a few to make some posters! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com